The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Tech Basketball

Last night we took Luke to his 1st Tech basketball game! Tech beat #9 Washington and it was a great game!

I was a little nervous about taking Luke to the game because I could picture it being an occasion where we played "chase me" up and down the stairs, etc. But Luke was actually realllllly good! The stadium provided so much excitement that he stayed interested the whole time. He did his crooked little guns up when the stands yelled RAIDER POWER & he clapped when everyone clapped! He mostly stayed in our laps or standing up right in between us. I get excited any time we can find a new activity that we can do as a family that is not stressful lol.

Techs basketball team is really good this year! It wasnt one of those games where we just played really good and beat a good team. Nope- our guys look AMAZING! Probably one of the best teams i have ever seen at Tech so far!

The fans rushing the court!



Wreck Em' Tech!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is so exciting that we have a good team this year. I haven't paid much attention to basketball the last few years but I guess I should start following it. Glad yall had fun!