The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shane&Shane

I love Shane and Shane! Like really love them! They are members of my families church in Red Oak and we have gotten to know them both musically and personally. Both Shanes are incredibly sweet, handsome and they Love their God! Last time we were home over Thanksgiving, they had a small concert for the church. It was beautiful&really got me into the Christmas spirit. They sang their song Holiday from last years Christmas CD and some new ones! All were gorgeous and beautiful to our Lords ear ;) I am sure! Holiday was one of my favorite songs of theirs last year and I find myself listening to it over and over again this year. So I wanted to share...

You are my holiday
You are right in the middle of me
You are my hideaway
You are home
I’m calling out your name
Oh my holiday
You make my heart new
And I love you!
What it is I’m trying to say Is
you are my favorite part of me!!!!

I sing that song for My God, Justin, Lucas, and my family! All of them bring Christmas to life for me. Christmas is about Christ, family and love. *its okay if you steal it...its a beautiful song! ;) I dont mind sharing! My heart will always adore you*

No comments: