The WHITE Family

The WHITE Family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas!!!

I am SO EXCITED about Christmas!!!!!


I am a Christmas lover! This time of the year brings out the best in me every year. I love lights, music, family time, church, God, peace, decorations, the color red, cooking&baking! Everything about Christmas is everything I love ;)!
Justin, Luke&myself will spend a lot of the holiday season on the road and that makes me very nervous. I get more nervous now that we have Luke with us...our precious cargo. Every year we travel between DFW metroplex and New Mexico. We pray a lot for safe travels and focus on getting to our family safely and sane lol! This year I am going to make our Christmas day drive more fun for Luke. I bought come cute "road" gifts for him to open throughout our drive. I think that will make it fun and not so boring. I bought him some toddler cd's and a movie--because we are FINALLY getting tv's in my car on the seats thank goodness! And i got him some books&stickers and "car" toys! I hope it works *fingers crossed*! Luke does ride in the car very well, but there are always those moments where they get fussy and you can tell they are tired of being in the car. Mostly we travel in the evening-night time because he will sleep the entire time. But this year, we are traveling an 8 hr drive from Dallas to New Mexico on Christmas day- YIKES. On the flip side, it is so important to us, for Luke to see both sides of our families on Christmas day.
I am so excited&overwhelmed knowing Christmas is just a tiny few days away! I cant wait to see Luke open his gifts! I am ready for our families to open the gifts we bought&made for them! And I cannot wait for family time w/lots of food, desserts, wine and music!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: